We are delighted that as part of our 5th Anniversary Celebrations we are able to welcome Xuewei Yu and Yan Rong as guest speakers to Panmure House in the heart of Edinburgh, who will both give a business lecture which will be followed by a Q&A session.
Xuewei Yi will talk about the global influence of Adam Smith's Monetary and Financial Thoughts and its Enlightenment to China. Her lecture will include:
- Review of Adam Smith's Monetary Theory
- The inheritance and innovation of Monetary Theory and Financial Thoughts
- The Global Influence of Adam Smith's Monetary theory - Currency internationalisation perspective
- The Enlightenment of Adam Smith's Financial Thought to China
Yan Rong will talk about 'The Wealth of Nations' to economic policy in the transition period ad the experience in China. The topics in his lecture will include:
- Main thoughts of 'The Wealth of Nations' about economic transition
- Enlightenments of 'The Wealth of Nations' to Chinese economic transition
- Elaboration of 'The Wealth of Nations' about government adjustment policy and its enlightenment to China.